I'm A 40 Year Old Vegan

Hi!

I'm Sara and I'm a 40 year old vegan learning to grow her own food. I live in the UK with my partner Darrin and our dog Patch.

My story is probably not that dissimilar to yours, I work hard during the 9-5 and I don't have a huge disposable income. Up to now I've also relied heavily on businesses to provide the food that I buy.

A combination of health issues and concerns about the planet around me have led me to go vegan. I've been vegan for about 9 months at this point.

To answer your questions;

Do I miss meat? No.

Can my body survive just eating plants? Yes.

Now I'm starting to question my food sources and that's why I'm learning to take a previous successful dalliance with gardening to a new level and grow my own food. 

If this is something you are interested in, please hit subscribe above and I'll email you my news, videos and projects as I grow.

Sara x


Comments